Welcome to the AUTO BLDG. in Toronto’s west end Junction Triangle neighbourhood.
Built in 1919, 158 Sterling Road is an early example of a high rise industrial building with exposed concrete structural framing and was rumored to be the tallest building in Toronto. Award-winning developer Castlepoint Numa undertook world class renovations bringing all mechanical and electrical systems into the modern era while restoring and respectingthe early-20th century heritage and integrity of the building. The Auto BLDG. mixes historical architectural features with contemporary design to meet the needs of the modern office tenant.
• 100,000 square feet of modernized office space
• 10-storey building
• Located in the heart of Toronto’s Junction triangle south of Bloor Street and North of Dundas Street
• Nearby Bloor Line subway stations at Dundas West and Lansdowne Ave
• Three streetcar routes service the property (504, 505 and 506 cars)
• Union Pearson Express and Go Transit six minute walk
• Major redevelopment and master-planned communities bringing new residential, retail, and office to the area
• Anchored by the Museum of Contemporary Art
• On-site amenities include Forno Cultura, parking, secured bike room and storage
High-speed internet, closed loop heat pump HVAC system, new operable double-glazed windows, 24-hour security, two elevator banks